Monday, November 12, 2012

Twitter Funtimes

Stumbled across a website the other day that makes a new Twitter post from your previous tweets. I got such a kick out of it, so here are a few of my favourites:


  • This is utterly dull. Unemployment does not taking a dalek. If there's one thing I've been!
  • Tigger's first time in Brisbane at the structure of cats. That feeling like I've been telling me want to!
  • You don't write a book you still be touring Alice Springs? I like summer holidays - yay or Brisbane at!
  • This is purring or will you read for the deliciousness that I don't write a book you acknowledge that.
  • Morning!? It's dinner time for a greatly anticipated film for exaggeration.
  • There were only 151 Pokemon. Is my life so much more interesting than changing your mother suggests that.
  • Eagerly anticipating performing in the light of Pride and blisters I like a stalker.
  • One hand is incredible. New blog updates. Also, orange colour scheme - I've learned from my inevitable.
  • Can't tell if you're thinking of realization when you're not to see any young people who drive with eyes?
  • Send me how many people who drive with hundreds of sideplates from my inevitable future as an emotional?
  • Three requests for the first time in the cage.
  • I strange? Probably. Sort of Being a greatly anticipated film for the range of people who drive with eyes!
  • Never underestimate the Internet. What is there? Interview at all? Doctor Who S4E13 - if cat is becoming!
  • It's 3 am and lychee icecream. Omnomnomnom In 12 hours I'll be a sigh of cats.
  • Belly bling! Yes, I finally got a giftshop in a more interesting person...

It's blatantly obvious that grammar isn't its strong point.
In other news: I have two jobs now. I'm living every teenagers dream - I work at a chocolate shop AND in a music store. Any product related research I'll be doing involves eating chocolate, listening to music and watching films!



That can be my next tweet: http://yes.thatcan.be/my/next/tweet/
My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/MillyPink1

No comments: