Saturday, November 3, 2012

I got bored and answered some questions...


Full name
Amelia Jayne Pink. Characteristically British, I know.
Zodiac sign
Aquarius
3 Fears
Snakes, getting lost, being alone
3 things I love
Sleep, cuddles, Tigger
4 turn ons
Intelligence, sense of humour, manners, charisma
4 turns off
Only one. If you're rude.
My best friend
I don't know how to answer this question anymore.
What time was I born
7:11a.m. Yes, 7-Eleven jokes happen a bit.
Favourite colour
Blue/purple
Favourite place
McLeod Ganj <3
Eye colour
Much debate on this. It's blue/green with orange flecks around the pupil. Or you can be one of those annoying people and say Hazel.
Hair colour
Chocolate brown (currently….)
Favourite style of clothing
Anything I can wear with my leather jacket.
Favourite holiday
India was amazing. I want to see Europe and Japan at some stage.
Tattoos and piercing I have/want
Ears, belly button. I don't want a tattoo. Ever. I'm done for now.
Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?
No. I rarely get text messages.
Am I excited for anything?
University can't come soon enough.
How often do I wear a fake smile?
More often than I care to admit.
If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Dylan Moran, or one of those gorgeous British Youtubers ;)
What do I think about most?
The past. Bad habit, I know.
What’s my strangest talent?
Not having a talent.
Do I have any strange phobias?
I don't like people touching my neck.
What was the last lie I told?
"I'm fine"
Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Phone. Because you can be completely naked while talking to someone without them even knowing. Plus there's that extra level of intimacy seeing someone face-to-face. So if I video chat to you, you know you're special.
Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
If they're out there, I don’t expect them to exist in the form that we humans so often portray them.
Is there anything pink in 10 feets from me?
I am Milly PINK. I don't even need to look around.
What do I think is Satan’s last name is?
I think Satan is more a stage name. He probably has a really average name, like John Smith.
What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?
Coca Cola by Little Red
What is my favourite word?
My favourite words are predominantly expletives. I also like putting people off by meowing at them.
I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?
Invisibility. Every time.
Failed a class?
Nearly failed Japanese in year 12.
Played on a sports team?
Netball and croquet in primary school. I was actually captain of the croquet team. Never again.
Been to a wedding?
Western AND Hindi. The Hindi wedding was incredible, and we got to wear our new saris.
Been outside my home country?
I moved to freaking Australia. Also on the list: Hong Kong, Fiji, South Korea, India, Canada.
Been to a professional sports game?
I went to a cricket match once. Left before halfway through the game with Mum. We went shopping. Sorry, avid sports fans.
Been to prom?
Formal. On the upside, it was the one day of my life I felt pretty. On the downside I was abandoned by my date. I cried.
Been in airplane?
No, I swam to all those places I mentioned above.
Learned another language?
Japanese.
Dyed my hair?
Hahahaha.
Met someone famous?
Bill Bailey. So charismatic.
Stalked someone on a social network?
What else is facebook for?
Peed outside?
I went camping with the scouts. What do you think?
Helped with charity?
Just a bit ;) I volunteered at an animal shelter, was a youth ambassador for the Cora Barclay Centre, and went to India to teach English for four months. Not that I like to brag or anything...
Play any musical instrument?
Flute, for about 5 years. I'm thinking of taking it up again. Maybe.
What my greatest achievements are
I went to India and taught English. I guess that's pretty special.
The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me
"You are the reason I tried to kill myself"
What I'd do if I won in a lottery
Buy a house, travel, give some money to my family, donate to charity. Tell no-one else, but keep surprising people with nice things.

No comments: